It Pays To Sell
Design Consigned will remove the stress and inconvenience that usually accompanies on-selling your once loved, but now unwanted design objects.
All you do is follow these steps:
- Fill out the information required about your object and take some smartphones photographs [see our photography guide] allowing us to appraise / approve your object [ as a rule, we don’t consign replica copies or traditional antiques ]
- Receive email notification and nominate your preferred pickup arrangement.
- Buyers view your object’s profile in the Design Consigned online gallery, while we also search our database for a match
- Receive news of a successful match and receive 60% of the achieved sale price. Frequent consignors receive more.
- We will need your agreement if we believe:
- Your object may benefit from some work such as cleaning or repairs.
- The market has changed and the sale price needs to be altered
- We will notify you if we do not see a market for your object at the current time. The submission will be kept on file as it could match a customer enquiry in which case you will be contacted by our consignment department.
- We may have to remove an objects profile if there has been a breach of the Sellers Terms & Conditions.