Molteni sofas by Ferruccio Laviani
Opposites attract. Pair of charcoal grey chaise sofas designed by Feruccio Laviani for Molteni & C Italy.
· Designed when, by whom: Designed in 2005, the Hi Bridge Collection is characterized by a double structure layered effect. Feruccio Laviani, born 1960, and graduate of the prestigious Polytechnic Milan, is both an architect and a designer for high end Italian brands Molteni & C, Kartell, Foscarini Lighting, Mandarina Duck, Olivetti and Boffi . His Studio Laviani is located in via Mozart 15, Milano. He is an active member of the Italian ‘memphis 87’ group.
· Age / usage frequency: 8 years old. Minimal use. In excellent condition with no obvious marks, fading or faults.
· Fabrication: Chromed steel base line trim frames. High capacity variable density foam polyurethane and sterilized feather inner seat cushioning. Includes 2 x 70cm x 50cm self cushions and 2 x 55cm x 50cm self cushions. Double stitched seams. fabric code BOAD
· Hidden details: Super solid with plenty of weight to them. Removable covers.
· Design Consigned Stylist: Small space luxury. Just because your city home is small doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the very best in Italian designer brands. Just for you and a friend. Place opposite or as an L. Also nice for a home library or the master bedroom. Classic gray. No more fighting over who gets the chaise.
· DC Collector: Molteni Italy tag and monogramed base fabric. Model CLS230 – sx. Purchased from Hub Melbourne.
· Design Consigned Insider: Feruccio designs all the furniture and interiors for Dolce e Gabbana.
If you would like to purchase just one please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimensions: H68cm W230cm D97cm
- Condition: 4/5