Lady Fat by Patricia Urquiola
· Defining features: Part of the 2002 Fat Fat Collection, Lady Fat is a multitasking coffee table, with a soft plump upholstered base topped with a removable tray which conceals storage underneath.
· Designed when, by whom: Designed in 2002 by Spanish born Patricia Urquiola who was inspired by the traditional round, sand filled ashtrays of Morocco. Side tables and separate trays complete the Fat Fat Collection
· Age / usage frequency: Approximately 10 years old. Wear consistent with age. No structural damage. Some scratches to tray.
· Fabrication: Black indoor/ outdoor fabric, orange thermoplastic storage container and painted ‘gunmetal grey’ tray D92cm with 2.7cm high rim.
· Hidden details: Fabric is removable/replaceable. B&BItalia logo embossed on the base.
· Look, examples: A different and useful coffee table you won’t see in the replica stores. Low profile and super relaxed styling. Child friendly.
· Design Consigned Collector: Still in production, the Fat Collection has three plump based ottomans plus a sofa, chairs and round side tables, so why not add one to your ‘modern moroccan tent’.
· DC Insider: Retails new at Space Furniture, the tray alone costing $960.00
- Dimensions: H30cm D116cm
- Condition: 3/5
- Patricia Urquiola