Flap sofa from Edra
A globally recognized design, the ‘flap’ sofa from Edra. This rare version is upholstered in oh so expensive and exotic [farmed] ostrich. A limited edition collector piece. S O L D
· Designer: The sofa was designed in 2000 by Francesco Binfare with a focus on anatomical engineering.
· Age / usage frequency: condition of leather consistent with 10 years of use. Frame in excellent condition.
· Fabrication: Patented design mechanics. Genuine white ostrich leather, a by-product of South African birds farmed for their meat and feathers. The hides used can be up to 16 square feet in size ! Chromed steel frame and legs. Breathable polyurethane inners.
· Hidden details: 180 components ! 9 multi positional moving ‘flaps’
· DC Styling: ‘Versace style’ for your ‘Milanese style’ apartment or ‘Miami white’ beach house. A sofa guaranteed to garner attention and get your guests talking.
· DC Collector: The flap sofa is still in production, however, this limited edition white ostrich upholstery is no longer available making this piece highly collectible. S O L D
- Dimensions: H84cm L355cm D166cm SH34cm
- Condition: 3/5
- Francesco Binfare for Edra