Eames LCW yellow
This Eames LCW in is a globally recognized collector piece in sturdy moulded ply. The yellow version was an Eames 100th birthday limited edition.
· Designed when, by whom: The LCW, or lounge-chair-wood was designed in 1946 and is produced sustainably today under license by quality makers Herman Miller USA to the specifications of Charles and Ray Eames.
· Age / usage frequency: 8 years old, hardly used, looked new to us.
· Fabrication: Aniline dyed 100% sustainable multiply wood
· Design Consigned Stylist: An award winning design, from back in 1946, that still looks so good today. Add a mid century modernist shot of colour. Looks especially good with navy.
· Design Consigned Collector: Yellow no longer available. Wears Herman Miller authentic label. In mint condition. A world famous covetable collector piece the rare aniline dyed yellow version being an Eames 100th birthday commemorative limited edition.
· DC Insider: Pre ordered through Living Edge Melbourne. Rarely used guest bedroom chair. Seems as new.
- Dimensions: H67cm W56cm D61cm SH39.5
- Condition: 5/5